Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scan a document to an email account in Murrell Library
How To Scan A Document To Email
Scan your ID or type in your number
Touch ‘Email’ on The Screen
Touch ‘OK’ on the blue button on the screen
Enter the email address and touch ‘OK’
Place document on glass or in feeder and touch the blue ‘Start’ button.
Check email for document
Printing/Student Copy machine
- Printing is networked to the printers in the main office
- All printing /copy is prepaid
- Each student receives $20 per semester
- Students may add printing money to their accounts
- Cost is 5 cents per page for black and white and 10 cents for color
- Student can scan their ID or type in their full student ID number to print or copy.