Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Most print magazines and journals are located in alphabetical order by title in the periodicals section unless otherwise noted.
- Atlantic Monthly (now known as The Atlantic) - An American magazine created as a literary and cultural commentary magazine, and published leading writers' commentary on education, and other major issues in contemporary political affairs.
- Barrons - An American weekly newspaper published by Dow Jones & Company; covers US financial information, market developments, and relevant statistics.
- Businessweek - Provides information and interpretation of what is happening in the business world.
- The Economist - A weekly news magazine published in the United Kingdom, but with a world-wide focus.
- Harper’s Magazine - A monthly magazine of literature, politics, culture, finance, and the arts. Launched in June 1850, it is the second-oldest continuously published monthly magazine in the U.S.
- Newsweek - One of the most important American weekly news magazines.
- Wired - A monthly American magazine, published in print and online editions, that focuses on how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy, and politics.
- New Yorker - An American magazine of reportage, commentary, criticism, essays, fiction, satire, cartoons, and poetry.